To all of you that have purchased Coyote in recent months, thank you!
I’ve received some great feedback from readers. It’s so much fun to read a review on Amazon or to get an email from somebody with feedback about the book.
Some of that feedback helpfully pointed out a number of typos that had slipped past both myself and my “dedicated team of editors.” The silly things are just so good at hiding! So, an update to the book has been posted to Amazon to rid us of those pests. If you buy the book in the future, you’ll get the updated version. If you’ve already bought it, here’s how to get the update:
- Go to Amazon and log in.
- In the Your Account menu toward the top-right of the page, pull down to “Manage Your Content and Devices” and click on it.
- You’ll be presented with a list of all the Kindle books you’ve purchased.
- Scroll down and find Coyote. There will be a little “Update Available” button next to it.
- Click that button, confirm it in the pop-up, and a corrected version of the book will be loaded onto your Kindle.
- Go tell everybody you know that they must buy, read, and review Coyote now.
That’s it! Pretty simple.
Keep the feedback coming. I’m sure there are other typos and errors hiding in there. Let me know what you find!
(And a friendly reminder: Go post your review of Coyote on Amazon!)